Diesel portable air compressor
Crownwell portable air compressors are powered by Cummins diesel engines. They are compact compressed air units that are efficient, economical and easy to operate.
1. Easy operation – All controls are located on a single panel for quick access and smooth operation.
2. Easy maintenance – Easy to remove the side panels, front and rear baffle in seconds while self-supporting gas struts lift the hood in one piece. The result is fast service access to accelerate maintenance and reduce downtime.
3. High efficiency – The combination of an efficient Cummins engine and the high performance Crownwell compressor element guarantees outstanding efficiency and reduced wear.
4. High fuel automomy – All models are fitted with a stepless, fully automatic regulator. This constantly varies the engine speed according to air demand, reducing fuel consumption. The high capacity fuel tank allows the compressors to work a full shift without the need to refuel.
5. Low cost of ownership – The tough, impact-resistant canopy resists damage and corrosion, eliminating the time and cost of repair and repaint jobs.
|Model||Discharge Capacity (m³/min)||Discharge Pressure (Bar)||Engine Power (HP)||Engine Brand||Oil Carryover (ppm)||Dimension: L×W×H(mm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Model||Discharge Capacity (m³/min)||Discharge Pressure (Bar)||Motor Power (KW)||Oil Carryover (ppm)||Dimension: L×W×H(mm)||Weight (Kg)|