Clean air is something that we all need, whether we need it for breathing, or for safely operating equipment, it is important. Air compressors concentrate these contaminants and depending on the design, will even add to the contamination if something isn't done about it.
These problems can be avoided with the correct selection an application of compressed air filters and dryers from Crownwell. Crownwell compressed air filters feature the following advantages.
1. A Perfect Seal Every Time: Moulded seal cannot be lost or mis-aligned.
2. Full Flow Inlet: Gives maximum capacity and lowest pressure drop .
3. Unique Filter Element: Is available in four filtration grades.
4. Fully predictable maintenance schedule. When the filter element is initially installed, the ERI(Element Replacement Indicator) flashes briefly, and then turns off. After six months, it automatically flashes to indicate that it’s time for replacement. 72 hours later, the indicator stays illuminated continuously… alerting everyone within view that replacement is necessary.
5. Rapid Maintenance: The no-touch process makes element replacement a quick & easy task.
6. Built in Safety: Simply push for autodrain check and bowl depressuration.
7. Differential Pressure Indicator: Gives a reminder of filter element life from both sides.
8. Fixing Clamp: Joins two filters and is a wall mounting bracket in one!
9. Crownwell Oleophobic filter media actively repels oil and water to reduce pressure drop and running costs to an absolute minimum. Typical filter media soaks up oil and water, increase pressure, reducing efficiency and giving higher running costs.
10. Self-Cleaning Drain Screen: Reduces maintenance and increases reliability.
|Model (9,7,5,3,1)||Capacity m3/min||Connection||Weight Kg|